These are 30 things I want to accomplish before this time next year. Some are serious, some are silly and/or frivolous. Without further ado….my 30 things:
1. Start/join a book club.
2. Host a wine and fondue party.
3. Try red hair.
4. Give yoga another try.
5. Get a hot stone massage.
6. Lose 30 lbs.
7. Get a brazilian wax (just to see how friggin bad it hurts and how weird it will look.)
8. See how far I can walk in one entire day.
9. Cook my way through an entire cookbook.
10. Get a passport.
11. Make a baby OR decide on IVF or adoption and begin the process
12. Read 30 books. (just a minimum, of course)
13. Get a new mattress.
14. Go camping.
15. Have professional but really candid outdoor photographs taken of me and Paul.
16. Take at least two mini-road trips.
17. Learn to knit or crochet.
18. Start a second Etsy shop.
19. Quit the gym and discover ways to excercise for free.
20. Pay off our debt.
21. Learn to control my insulin resistance better.
22. Master the art of good housekeeping.
23. Have my own booth at an antique mall.
24. Buy a piece of original art.
25. Start seriously working on finishing the basement.
26. Eat at Medieval Times.
27. Acquire a La Creuset dutch oven.
28. Stay at a Bed and Breakfast.
29. Try acupuncture.
30. Learn to do more hairstyles with long hair.
Some of these goals are things one must do alone. But if any of you few readers- aka besties -see something on this list you would like to do with me or help me achieve, let me know. I’m not the best at following through with resolutions or goals. I have exactly one year to check everything off this list!